Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Zealand Memories

We made it back from New Zealand after two weeks of paradise and it was hard to come back to Chennai. We did a road trip and we loved driving ourselves around! We spent three days on the North Island (not enough) and 11 days on the South Island. We saw as much as I think you could see but Farid felt the pace was too quick. However, this just gives me more ideas for our next trip there! The word that I have used most to describe New Zealand is MOST: most blue water, most clean air, most clean bathrooms, most friendly people, most beautiful scenery , etc. This place tops my list for its beauty and I would love to return some day. I highly recommend it to anyone trying to decide where in the world to go! Here are highlights. I won't bore you with all the 1000+ photos we took! Many were taken by Zach. Enjoy:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: New Zealand
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

The Green Family said...

Great photos! Where is hole in the rock at? Love the snow capped mountains too!

Darlene said...

What beautiful photos. I can see why you want to go back.